Terry Amthor here with the second special Shadow World update! Be sure to subscribe to the ICE newsletter to get every issue, with general ICE news from Colin, and Shadow World updates direct from me. I might also answer an email question or two! Just send to THIS ADDRESS (via Colin).
The first in a series of small Adventure PDFs has been recently released. This one a twelve-page self-contained adventure called The Haunted Village. It is set in southwestern Emer as an introduction to the upcoming Emer IV (more on that later). It is linked via a Jinteni Portal for easy access; this also allows the GM to set in anywhere, including Jaiman if s/he wishes. I hope we can do more of these in the future, possibly bringing in more authors this way.
Don’t forget about the free PDF with the backgrounds and stats of our intrepid quartet of Shadow World adventurers, which you can get at RPGNow. They are referenced and seen frequently in recent books. Now with their stats handy, you GMs can use them as helpful non-player characters
I am pleased to announce that Haalkitaine Second Edition PDF is now available! The print edition is soon to follow.
This is a massive update from the old spiral-bound first edition release way back in the 1990s. The timeline has been updated, several sections expanded, and at last there are layouts of the sewers and the catacombs under the city, with a complete text key and the many NPCs and creatures inhabiting these underground areas. And finally, there are over a dozen all-new adventures! (The first edition had no adventures at all!) This book is looking to be over 262 pages, in full color of course.
Haalkitaine Second Edition includes:
- New: Sewer and Catacombs maps, with detailed descriptions and encounter charts.
- More than a dozen all-new adventures, including palace intrigues, a few mysteries, and a growing threat from the Iron Wind.
- Extensive price and commerce charts.
- Overview of the city government, and dozens of profiles of members of the Rhakhaan nobility.
- Updated history/timeline.
- Many new NPCs that the players are likely to meet.
- Many new organizations, including religions, cartels, and gangs.
- A complete map of the city (including a full-size PDF for printing, which you can download for free in the ICE forum), with a text key to dozens of shops and other locations.
- Updated index.
- All the Rolemaster Classic/RM2 and RMSS/FRP stats.