Author Topic: Products I would like to see for RMC.  (Read 24682 times)

Offline thiha

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Peace
Re: Products I would like to see for RMC.
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2010, 03:30:02 PM »
Express Additions issues introducing supplemental spells to fill in the blank levels of the various spell lists in Spell Law, together with some notes on existing spells to complement their descriptions.

(IIRC, RMFRP/SS versions of Spell Law have less blank levels in the spell lists, and their descriptions are clearer than RM2/C. So I guess it's worth further exploiting the RMFRP/SS goodies to enrich RMC/X contents, as has been done in earlier issues of EAs for professions like Paladins, Dubblers etc.)

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2010, 09:03:35 PM »
Express Additions issues introducing supplemental spells to fill in the blank levels of the various spell lists in Spell Law, together with some notes on existing spells to complement their descriptions.

(IIRC, RMFRP/SS versions of Spell Law have less blank levels in the spell lists, and their descriptions are clearer than RM2/C. So I guess it's worth further exploiting the RMFRP/SS goodies to enrich RMC/X contents, as has been done in earlier issues of EAs for professions like Paladins, Dubblers etc.)

The person who taught me RM2 insisted on using RMSS Spell Law for his game for the reasons you gave above.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline thiha

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Peace
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2011, 07:10:26 PM »
I'd like to see RMC core books incorporating RMX/EAs specific contents, such as new but handy skills (i.e. Crafting, Diplomacy, Duping), Cultures, Training Packages, Gifts, condensed Attack & Critical Tables, additional non-spelluser professions, balanced Races, etc. etc. as new optional rules as part of them.