Author Topic: Starting a new campaign in SW: newbies abound  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Witchking20k

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Starting a new campaign in SW: newbies abound
« on: November 25, 2009, 07:42:13 AM »
Hallo all, I am starting a new game in SW using RMX/RM2 rules in the next few weeks, and am wondering if anyone can help me collect some information.

The game will be played in Haestra and I am looking to see if anyone has a Folios for Mynistra, Andaras, and any of the other major religions in the area?  I am also interested in any information that folks might have done expanding some of the cities, races, and cultures in Haestra.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm really excited to be able to introduce these new (to RM) players to SW and want this to go very well.

Cheers
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Offline mathhatt

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Starting a new campaign in SW: newbies abound
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 10:13:54 AM »
If you are planning to play in Haestra, I guess you have Emer I ? A lot of information about this area is offered in this book ;)
"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it."
-- Galadriel, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring. --

Offline Michael Petrea

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 11:37:16 AM »
I have created a first draft of Priest order lists for the groups listed in Chapter X of Powers of Light and Darkness.  I don't know how many of those groups are active in Haestra, but I can send it to you if you want.

Offline Witchking20k

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 06:26:12 AM »
Yah, I don't have the powers book.  So if you would send any info I would appreciate it.  I have tons of other material, but not the 4th edition atlas & powers.....

Offline Witchking20k

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 06:56:31 AM »
Which EPadditions contians an updated skill list w/costs for all of the professions?