Author Topic: AutoHARP3 - Bestiary  (Read 787 times)

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
AutoHARP3 - Bestiary
« on: March 04, 2024, 07:51:45 PM »
and so it begins...

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: AutoHARP3 - Bestiary
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2024, 08:51:05 PM »
Currently on Elementals, then finish it off with Demons. I see the light the at the end of the tunnel. This was a LOT of information.

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2024, 10:28:36 AM »
Initial database entry has been completed. Harp Fantasy monsters updated to match. The only thing missing is location information for Bestiary. Not sure if I am up to the amount of work that might entail. I will need to look into it. Harp Fantasy monsters are categorized by location. Bestiary is categorized by specific category types and levels. I would have to investigate each creature and place him in a location.

Right now I will start working on making sure each monster displays and works correctly with the monster screen. This includes both Harp Fantasy and Bestiary. Once that is done I will need to start working on a printable sheet for Monsters. Once that is completed, I will work on overlays for characters. After that, update the character printed sheet to include overlay information. Same with the main character screen, which needs to also hold overlay information. Then update combat so that monsters will import and will plug and play into battle without much if any manual work.

Once these are done, that should be a wrap for Bestiary. It will be ready for Beta.

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2024, 12:00:14 PM »
Moving along on Bestiary. All monster related screens are getting an upgrade. This won't take too long. Need to test monsters in character creation application and in Combat but that should come together quickly since that portion and object didn't change.