Author Topic: Radiation  (Read 929 times)

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
Radiation
« on: March 14, 2014, 02:53:26 PM »
I'm looking for rules, critical tables, and spell lists relating to radiation...   Do they exist anywhere for RM? Are there equivalents in some edition of some Spacemaster book(s) that can be adapted?
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline arakish

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +5/-5
  • A joy of mine
Re: Radiation
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 03:13:22 PM »
If you do have the Spacemaster books, if memory serves, any edition will do as they all have a Radiation Critical Table in them.  At least I think they do.  I do know the SMP book "Blaster Law" does.

If not, then I have used the Nether tables from the original Elemental Companion.  Plasma also worked rather well.

If have the current EC, then the AEther and/or Nether tables will work.

RoCo3 also has Plasma and Disruption critical tables which I have used to substitute for Radiation.

Otherwise, I am at a loss since using my memory at school.  Hope helps.

rmfr
"Beware those who would deny you access to information, for they already dream themselves your master."
— RMF Runyan in Sci-Fi RPG session (GM); quoted from the PC game SMAC.

Offline gog

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 04:02:08 PM »
Best place to look would be 19 Million ways to Die Table 7.17 or SM: Blaster Law Table 7.14

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 06:04:18 PM »
Oh, good call on 10 Million Ways To Die. The other tables suggested are better for attacks than for ongoing exposure, could work if there was a radiation blast. I was hoping for something less targeted, 10MWTD fits that.
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster