Author Topic: Any updates on release times for CoM : revised and Arms Companion : revised?  (Read 1334 times)

Offline Turbs

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
pretty much what the topic says..
The universe is hostile. So impersonal. Devour to survive; So it is; So it's always been.  ~Tool; Vicarious~

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Actually I was finalising the change documents for Martial Law and College of Magics on Thursday evening, making sure that I had the necessary instructions for covers, etc., as well as interior text, all in order. As soon as we get HARP Fantasy tidying completed and the layout templates from that released, then I can hand ML and CoM into layout.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline sunwolf

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Sound like early next year then.  Cool because I have been retrofitting them for some solo play I do with my son.
Anything that makes the GMs life easier without messing the game up will always get a vote from me.

Offline Turbs

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
just a simple bump to check on the status of this..
The universe is hostile. So impersonal. Devour to survive; So it is; So it's always been.  ~Tool; Vicarious~

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Deliberately waited until after 1st April.

Soon I hope. I'm expecting to see HARP Fantasy corrected in pdf this month with print-on-demand depending on the vagaries of the OBS process. I have hopes for more.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Luxferre

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
So so great news!
Feed me! I'm hungry...

ina killatesu basma kabis sumsu