Author Topic: Defender Blade - Arms Master RoCoVII clarification  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Lord Garth

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Defender Blade - Arms Master RoCoVII clarification
« on: June 06, 2012, 03:02:09 AM »
Hi all,

I have a doubt about the 10th level spell "Defender Blade" in the list Warriorblade for the Arms Master profession in RoCoVII section 8.2.2. In the spell description it says that the caster can "add the bonus to OB from his Warriorblade to his DB". Would this apply to all DB types or only to DB versus melee? The wording suggests it would apply to DB against all attack types, but the list it's in would suggest the DB bonus should only apply against melee.

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Defender Blade - Arms Master RoCoVII clarification
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 11:45:20 AM »
An example is given that clearly indicates that it turns the +n OB sword into a +n OB and +n DB sword, therefore with the usual "parry" limitations of a sword (i.e., can't parry projectile nor elemental spells).
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.