Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

Order of the Iron Crown at conventions

<< < (2/3) > >>

Wolfhound:
I've already been in contact with both Nicholas and Colin about running intro-sessions of RMU at GenCon 2013.  Six sessions, 4 hours long w/first hour being an intro to the system for people not familiar with it, then up to three hours of characters trying to complete a misison.  Have a points system defined such that I can provide a score based on how well and fast they complete the mission.  Colin is going to supply me with some prizes for the members of the winning session.  All six sessions filled within 24 hours, so there is obviously demand for Rolemaster sessions at GenCon. 

So as encouragement, anyone else who might be interested, be sure to contact Colin to let him know.  ICE/GCP is very willing to work with people to help support such activities. 

mistrornge:
I will be at Gencon 2013.  Already have a RMFRP game set up and I believe I am a OotC member. 
Is there anything else I can do?

Thom @ ICE:
If you're running at game session, send us the details (either Thom or Colin @ironcrown.com) and we'll follow up directly with you to get you some stuff for giveaways.

Wolfhound:

--- Quote from: mistrornge on July 07, 2013, 06:05:29 PM ---I will be at Gencon 2013.  Already have a RMFRP game set up and I believe I am a OotC member. 
Is there anything else I can do?

--- End quote ---

Was looking for your game on the list and didn't see it (thought that if it worked out time-wise around what I've got scheduled that I'd at least swing by to watch or possibly even participate if it wasn't closed yet).  Has it been approved?  If so can you post a link (if it's not already full at least)?

mistrornge:
I think my request for a wireless connection to use jaranka's program has delayed the final approval. It's in their court to approve so I continue to wait.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version