Author Topic: Taking the best of ICE Games !  (Read 2613 times)

Offline Onirim

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • DeviantArt Galery
Taking the best of ICE Games !
« on: May 26, 2010, 01:19:23 AM »
Hello people :)

I'm a Rolemaster gamemaster since 1995, with the 2th edition (french), and i always been interested by ICE products and ideas. When HARP is come, i realized how many very good new ideas are included on this product.

Combat styles, cultural package, gifts, training packages, racial advantages, half breeds and less randomization in creation and levelling are great for characters backgrounds and variety.

But i'm stuck with RM2, because the feeling is better with arms law, and the progression curve fit better for my campaigns. RMSS/FRP is too complex, too heavy, but the result is good.

Then came combat compagnon and all the express additions. In this products, i've found all the good ideas of HARP,  but with the Rolemaster's mood and feel.

For me, RMC and express additions are the best ICE games, and i want to thank you for all the good time spend to play in many worlds, with great rules and unforgettable characters :)

PS: I play in an RPG association in France, and all my players are in love with Rolemaster :)
RM2/SM2 french gamemaster

Offline Fnord

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Taking the best of ICE Games !
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »
Curiously, my involvement with Rolemaster is exactly the same, but in Spain. I've been a gamemaster since 1995, with the 2nd Edition (spanish edition of the now defunct publisher Joc Internacional).

Kudos for RM2 and RMC!! :)