Author Topic: PDF or Word Character Sheets?  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Thos

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
PDF or Word Character Sheets?
« on: March 11, 2008, 02:18:05 PM »
Hello! I'm just wondering if I've just plain missed an official character sheet for HARP Sci Fi, or if one has not been made yet? I would really like to do more with this system than just read it, as my gaming group will not use spreadsheets nor do I much care for them myself. If I've totally overlooked an official character sheet somewhere, please let me know so I can bask in the glory of my absent-mindedness... lol

Thanks in advance, everyone! :)
My wizards are many, but their essence is mine. Forever they are in the hills in their stone homes of grief. Because I am the spirit of their existence. I am them.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: PDF or Word Character Sheets?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 03:00:42 PM »
An official character sheet has not been made yet.

Offline Thos

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 05:50:02 PM »
That's too bad. I will eagerly await something in PDF or Word format. Thanks for the quick reply!
My wizards are many, but their essence is mine. Forever they are in the hills in their stone homes of grief. Because I am the spirit of their existence. I am them.

Offline Juicinator

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 08:19:53 PM »
I am also not a fan of spreadsheets, and made do with some HARP character sheets for a while.  May I suggest going to the HARP site, and checking out the downloads?  Someone did a "MARP" (Modern HARP) that actually contains some good info for future roleplaying, and it does have a decent character sheet in the download.  It's the best thing I've been able to find short of using notebook paper.

But I, too, will eagery await a pdf character sheet.