Author Topic: HARP traslation to spanish  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Gavilan

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
HARP traslation to spanish
« on: December 12, 2007, 01:20:13 PM »
Hello all. I am a spanish lover of HARP and rolemaster. I just wanted to know if is there any plan about HARP being translated to spanish language.

I have no problem about reading it in english, but i know there is a good amount of people that would buy the game if it could be bought in spanish. Spain is a small country but there are 500 million of people that speak spanish. I think translating it is not a bad idea.

I apologize about my bad english.

See you.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: HARP traslation to spanish
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 02:07:19 PM »
Unless we find a publisher who wants to translate it into Spanish, then most likely, no it won't get translated.

We have deals with publishers in both Italy and Germany who translate the products into those languages. If you know of a Spanish rpg publisher who might be interested in a similar deal, send him to Bruce.

Offline Gavilan

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: HARP traslation to spanish
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 03:07:21 PM »
Ok, i think i must start searching. I will look for publishers in spain. I have no a lot of contacts but i can speak about it in some forums if u doesnt mind.

I think i can get to some publishers and at least speak about it.

I really think HARP is promising in spanish. But i recognize it is important think about carefully and i have no idea about distribution costs or taxes or things like that.

I promise i will do my best and if i get something i will talk to bruce.

See you