Author Topic: Playtesting for ICE especially for Something Wicked  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Playtesting for ICE especially for Something Wicked
« on: October 30, 2007, 08:52:09 PM »
Hello,

I am sure this has been answered before but I and my group of gamers would like to participate in play testing for ICE, especially for the HARP system and Something Wicked.  Currently we are playing every other week and I am using the Ptolus Setting as my main campaign.  If someone could let me know what my players and I need to do to become play testers let me know either here or in a PM.

Z

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Playtesting for ICE especially for Something Wicked
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 12:29:55 AM »
Something Wicked and a book about constructs and Golem would be very important for HARP. Anothr book on magics (high magic...) too. With them the game will be complete! :D
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline Kenstrel

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Bbbbb-harg !!!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 11:22:24 AM »
With them the game will be complete!
Yes, don't forget a book about Theism  ;)

Iceland, The French Fan Site For I.C.E.  ;D

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 01:29:06 PM »
What?
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline Kenstrel

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Bbbbb-harg !!!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »
CoM p22 under Granted :

The GM and the player should cooperate to develop the religious framework for such characters. For official guidelines on this subject, please see the upcoming HARP supplement on religions.
So i think this will be a good idea if we have a book about deities, mytology and related.
Iceland, The French Fan Site For I.C.E.  ;D

Offline Dax

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 05:30:12 PM »
It seems you found the answer yourself ... (8 minutes after posting).

(General Category > General Discussion > Playtester wanted)
R.I.P.    rpgrm.com

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »
Playtesting for Something Wicked will have to wait until I've written a manuscript.  There are some bits of Construct Toolkit that I'd like to bring into alignment with HARP SF, other bits that aren't quite HARP enough, and some other things that require me to make decisions based on Something Wicked.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 06:46:46 PM »
It seems you found the answer yourself ... (8 minutes after posting).

(General Category > General Discussion > Playtester wanted)

Well I had done a search before I posted and didn't see the answer then I searched again and found it, so yeah, sorry about that.

Z

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 06:51:05 PM »
Playtesting for Something Wicked will have to wait until I've written a manuscript.  There are some bits of Construct Toolkit that I'd like to bring into alignment with HARP SF, other bits that aren't quite HARP enough, and some other things that require me to make decisions based on Something Wicked.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Yeah I figured that it would be awhile, but would love to help out with that.  I have started a new group on HARP and they are loving it.   Actually one of my players is converting his homebrew d20 game to HARP and is having a blast.   I am not in a hurry but when the time comes I want to help as much as I can.

Z