Author Topic: HARP SF  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Right Wing Wacko

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Patriot, Crusader, and Grognard
HARP SF
« on: October 14, 2007, 07:59:17 AM »
Hey guys,
 I cannot seem to post on the HARP SF section, and people there keep referring to buying HARP SF??
What is going on? Is there a version available already?!?!?
And why can't I reply to posts in the SF section?
A military solution isn't the only answer, just one of the better ones.
www.strategypage.com

"Note #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game."- markc

Offline janpmueller

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: HARP SF
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 08:03:00 AM »
There's the beta for HARP SF, maybe that's what they are referring to?
http://store.ironcrown.com/detail.jsp?itemId=2493237&category=196867

Rasyr posted somewhere that you must buy the PDF, provide your screenname here, and then you receive updated. Probably only those people can post in the forums (makes sense, all the other wouldn't be knowing what they were talking about :) ).

Jan

"What's in the box?" - "Pain."

Offline janpmueller

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 08:03:55 AM »
PS: By the way, I find your signature offensive (specifically the 1st 2 lines), because it's political. I'm not willing to discuss its content (I'm here for RPG related talk), but I wanted to tell you. I know it's opinion, and as such is allright, but flaunting it here is obviously meant to insult anyone regarding themselves liberal.

Offline Right Wing Wacko

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »
That is a typical liberal response.
Thank you for proving my points!
www.strategypage.com

"Note #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game."- markc

Offline janpmueller

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 08:23:06 AM »
Keep it civil: Don?t engage in personal attacks, name-calling, or blanket generalizations in your discussions. Do not belittle others,their opinions, or ideas.
From the Rules of Conduct

I don't care much wether or not I prove your points, but I care for behavior on the forums (as do the Rules of Conduct, for which I'm grateful). Please reconsider my comment in regard to that.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 08:26:29 AM »
What janpmueller said.

Best wishes,
Ncholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Right Wing Wacko

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 08:42:08 AM »
HEY CALDWELL
 I ASKED A LEGITIMATE QUESTION, HE ANSWERED AND BAITED ME WITHOUT PROVOCATION BECAUSE OF MY SIGNATURE LINES. THOSE SIGNATURE LINES HAVE BEEN THERE SINCE DAY ONE... AND NO ONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM. IF I REALLY WANTED TOO I COULD FIND PROBLEMS WITH ANYBODY'S SIGNATURE LINES AND START WHINING ABOUT IT. HE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE! IF IT HAS COME TO THE POINT WHERE A MODERATOR SIDES WITH THE ONE WHO IS DOING THE BAITING THEN PERHAPS I SHOULD NEVER POST HERE AGAIN.

I THINK YOU ARE COMPLETELY WRONG IN JUMPING ALL OVER ME BECAUSE SOME LIBERAL IS UPSET OVER SOMEONES OPINIONS.
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
IT ALL PROVES MY BELIEFS AND POINTS ON LIBERALS...YOU GUYS ARE CUTTING YOUR OWN THROATS!

I HAVE NOT ENGAGED IN HEATED POLITICAL DEBATE ON THESE FORUMS IN A LONG TIME... I GOT TIRED OF BEATING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL... AND NOW THIS KID COMES ALONG, BAITING ME, AND CRIES ABOUT SOMEONES SIGNATURE BEING OFFENSIVE AND THAT HE IS UPSET... AND NOW I AM UPSET!!! I TRULY BELIEVE I AM BEING TREATED UNFAIRLY.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
www.strategypage.com

Offline janpmueller

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 08:51:26 AM »
Hi RWW,

I was not trying to bait, and I'm honestly shocked to have provoked such a response - no offense was meant, and I didn't have a problem with your opinions, but with your flaunting them in your signature.

Apart from that, you just insulted me by (a) speaking of me in the 3rd person, (b) calling me a kid, (c) calling my behavior whining and crying, (d) telling me to grow up. Just for the records. A possible (e) is shouting in Caps.
Being sensitive is not insultive to me, so it's off the list  :)

I, as well as you, am not interested in political debate, and your views are yours and yours alone - That's allright. I just asked you not to wave them around in a forum, especially when you react negatively to people commenting on them.

Best regards, calumet,

Jan

Offline Right Wing Wacko

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 08:57:36 AM »
Hello janpmueller,
I am not going to change my signature lines.
If you think i am "flaunting" my beliefs...that's your problem, not mine.
I still think you are whining and crying over spilled milk.
If capital letters scare you I will use lowercase.
Thank you for your answer on the HARP SF...thats exactly what I was looking for.
www.strategypage.com

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 08:58:32 AM »
MODERATOR NOTICE

This thread is being closed and locked.
Do NOT continue this discussion in any other manner on these boards or immediate 3 day ban will result.

The moderators are reviewing this thread and appropriate notifications will go out later today.
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 08:59:47 AM »
You must purchase the HARP SF beta, and then send me an email containing a copy of your receipt. At that point, I will add you HARP SF Beta group, which will give you access to not only post in the HARP SF Beta forum, but to also download the latest version of the beta and other files that have been placed in the downloads manager for the beta.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 09:05:55 AM »
HEY CALDWELL
 I ASKED A LEGITIMATE QUESTION,

And I was simply confirming that what janpmueller had said regarding the need to buy a beta copy, tell Rasyr that you bought one, etc. etc. is the only way you get to see HARP SF, post in the HARP SF beta forums, etc, etc. Why type all that in when the previous poster has already done all the hard work?

If I was acting in a moderator capacity, there would be a "Begin Official Moderation" in red, the moderation warning, there would be a "End Official Moderation" in red.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme