Author Topic: Edit ready pdf character sheet?  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Salem

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Edit ready pdf character sheet?
« on: August 30, 2012, 03:58:48 PM »
I don't know if there is one out there already, but I would love to see a pdf fomat character sheet for Rolemaster that can be edited.  I know there are excel files that are built to handle character creation, but I still like filling out my character sheets.  If I was able to just type in the info on a pdf, it would just help me keep my info neat and easy to read.

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
Re: Edit ready pdf character sheet?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 04:22:11 PM »
I don't know if there is one out there already, but I would love to see a pdf fomat character sheet for Rolemaster that can be edited.  I know there are excel files that are built to handle character creation, but I still like filling out my character sheets.  If I was able to just type in the info on a pdf, it would just help me keep my info neat and easy to read.

+1
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline intothatdarkness

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 08:55:47 AM »
So somebody should find the right version of Adobe and make one....
Darn that salt pork!

Offline arakish

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +5/-5
  • A joy of mine
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »
Funny.  I just bought Acrobat Pro and was thinking of creating such.  No promises since my plate is literally overflowing...

(going for Ph.D., work, work at home, <insert other RL stuff you can think of here> )

rmfr
"Beware those who would deny you access to information, for they already dream themselves your master."
— RMF Runyan in Sci-Fi RPG session (GM); quoted from the PC game SMAC.

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 08:58:00 PM »
  I have a very very old version of acrobat pro and you had to link it to a DB. I think the newer versions you do not have to.
  As I have said many times before Adobe Classroom in a book is a great way to learn the app's from Adobe at a cheep price. I often found the books at Amazon.com for 1/2 price.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Magistrate

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Rolemaster Office - free PC/NPC RMFRP generator
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 03:49:05 AM »
Do you want to calculate and fill out your sheet? Or do you want a nice sheet?
For me, I don't want to calculate, so I created the character generator RM Office (link is in signature).

The problem with the pre-defined PDFs is the unflexible design. For the warrior there is not enough space for many weapons, for he magician no space for all spell lists, and so on. This problem is solved with a character generator ...
Download free PC/NPC RMFRP generator ( Nov 08, 2018 v4.3.18 ): http://rmoffice.sf.net/