Forum > Shadow World

NPC Stats

(1/2) > >>

RandalThor:
Sorry if this has been covered before. I have been looking over the SW Master Atlases (for RM2 and RMSS) and have noticed the NPCs ridiculously high attributes. How did they get that high? I have not come across anything an any RM version that would do that - except temporarily.

PiXeL01:
Companion IV (as well as earlier I think) has rules on Potential gains if temporary has reached Pot.

yammahoper:
 :DThis has been covered.

Terry makes what he wants.  Hard to argue that point since I am a full supporter of GM fiat.

There are no mechanics for making the bad a$$ muthus you find in SW...or in the old LoME series, either.  There is just what I imagine as Terry mulling over his NPC and asking "compared to a normal PC with a max 102 attribute, what should this gawdlings stat be?"

lynn

RandalThor:
I thought it was something like: "I want it that way, so there it is!" But just checking in case there was something in the rules.

I have RoCo IV so will be checking in there - though I was under the impression that the RoCos weren't "canon" as far as rules went. (Not that that matters.   ;D)

Guillaume:
There's also rules similar to the RMC IV ones in the Lords of Middle Earth Volume 1, along with rules to create characters with ridiculously high stats.
 :)

The combination of the RMC IV and LOME I is quite deadly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version