Forum > Shadow World

Random Updates from Terry Amthor

(1/333) > >>

Terry K. Amthor:
Outlining Emer IV now. Yes, this one won't take nearly as long as the last one, I promise. I am also completing the full details of the Dansart citadel in Zor, though not sure where that will be going. What would you like to see next for Shadow World?

NB, I also post on the SW FaceBook Page, and sometimes at my site. Where would you most like to hear about informal SW updates from me, and how often?

eidolonstudio.com

egdcltd:

--- Quote from: Terry Amthor on February 25, 2013, 06:30:37 AM ---I am also completing the full details of the Dansart citadel in Zor, though not sure where that will be going.
--- End quote ---

Personally, I'd be happy with a stand alone book like the old Fortresses series.

--- Quote ---What would you like to see next for Shadow World?
--- End quote ---

Artefacts and Lost Technology would be good. Also, having the Grand Campaign completed. Oh, and maybe some source books solely about a major organisation.

WoeRie:

--- Quote from: Terry Amthor on February 25, 2013, 06:30:37 AM ---<...> What would you like to see next for Shadow World? <...>
--- End quote ---

I would also love to see a "complete Grand Campaign".  Or another long "Beginner's campaign", this is really missing.

--- Quote from: Terry Amthor on February 25, 2013, 06:30:37 AM ---<...> Where would you most like to hear about informal SW updates from me, and how often?
--- End quote ---

I would like to see it here in this forum and (of course) as often as possible :)

craggles:
Campaigns and Adventures are something that I have a lot of trouble with (absolutely no creativity in the literary department apparently - I spent all my DPs on other things unfortunately) so having more fleshed out Adventures in the source books would be great. The small adventure ideas in Emer 1 & 2 weren't enough for someone like me. Eidolon was a lot better as there were several larger adventures.

A finished Grand Campaign would be amazing and also smaller supplements of just adventures referencing the locations, peoples and maps of the larger sourcebooks would be great. I'm sure there's some writers who can come up with suitable adventures based on the larger source books leaving you free for more source books. :D
(These adventure supplements could be light on details (but pointing the GM to the relevant passages in the large highly detailed source books) thereby not detracting from the sales of the big books).

As for updates, I never visit my Facebook page unless someone's emailed me there so I'd prefer updates through here or the Eidolon site as I have subscribed to both RSS feeds. :)

Guillaume:

--- Quote from: Terry Amthor on February 25, 2013, 06:30:37 AM ---Outlining Emer IV now. Yes, this one won't take nearly as long as the last one, I promise. I am also completing the full details of the Dansart citadel in Zor, though not sure where that will be going. What would you like to see next for Shadow World?
--- End quote ---

In order of Preference : Artifacts and Lost Technology, The Grand Campaign ( Completed ), Something New From Somewhere That is Not Jaiman Nor Emer )

--- Quote from: Terry Amthor on February 25, 2013, 06:30:37 AM ---NB, I also post on the SW FaceBook Page, and sometimes at my site. Where would you most like to hear about informal SW updates from me, and how often?
eidolonstudio.com

--- End quote ---

Here or at Eidolon Studio website... I'm not a fan of Facebook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version