Author Topic: New Erosia Campaign - Character Creation Advice?  (Read 2054 times)

Offline mikerand

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
New Erosia Campaign - Character Creation Advice?
« on: August 29, 2009, 10:10:07 AM »
We are starting another RMFRP mini-campaign with my friend Makai GMing it.  Other players will include Jack, Hayman, and Matt.

I am playing a Red Gratar Enchanter.  Red Gratar in this setting are feared and respected for many reasons, by many groups and subcultures of Gratar.  Gratar Structure themselves into Houses and then Clans.  Houses are led by families of Red Gratar.  Clans are led by Black Gratar.  A House may hold dominion over any number of Clans.  Gratar are a very war-like race in general.  Houses led by Red Gratar act as mediators and diplomats.  At times, they are the only thing that stand between relative peace and all out war between clans within each dominion, and between dominions themselves.

My character concept is to be groomed a young age to a leader of the Gratar and to have studied the Enchantment and so forth.  But my character was spoiled and greedy so he ran away to a large mixed race city.  There the character started to use his skills to con gold out of the people there and that is my loose background at the moment.

I am thinking of taking the Charlatan TP (L) and maybe Spy, Con Artist, Diplomat, and / or Gossip TP's (v).  Any other TP's that anyone would suggest?

As an Enchanter any special advice on the base spell lists? 

Also I do get to take some talents (no Greater ones, but I can take up to Major talents) and I was looking through the Mystic ones but nothing really stood out to me, so any help there would be appreciated too?

Offline mikerand

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: New Erosia Campaign - Character Creation Advice?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 10:23:31 AM »
Here is our house stats on Red Gratar too in case anyone is interested.  Races and Cultures references the Red Gratar in the other Gratar entries, but they aren't listed.  If there is any canon Red Gratar information, I would love to see it.

I am not sure how balanced it is, but...

CO -2 SD +6 EM +6 PR +2 ST -2 AP -5

RR +10 to Poison +10 to Disease

BD 0*5*3*2*2
CP 0*5*3*2*2
EP 0*6*6*4*3
MP 0*6*6*4*3

Soul Depart 9, BO's 5, Race Type 2, Recovery x1

They are allowed to take Aquatic, Subterrantean, and Littoral cultures.