Author Topic: Missing table in RMC CL  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Xyskalla

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Missing table in RMC CL
« on: February 18, 2008, 07:46:54 AM »
I'm reading through RMC CL, hoping to eventually run my first RM campaign.  The first full paragraph on p. 89 refers to table 7-14, but I can't find this table anywhere.  My first guess is that it's referring to table 10-04, but I thought I'd ask to make sure.

While I'm at it, I haven't seen any posts on this Forum about looking for players/looking for RM game to join/etc, so it has me wondering if that's considered to be off-topic.  I moved to a new area recently and could use some help finding other RM players.  On the bright side, the first gaming store that I've seen in over a decade that carries RM material is not too far from here, which tells me that there are people in the area who play  :)

Thanks!

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Missing table in RMC CL
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 07:59:07 AM »
Yes, it is table 10-04 that it is supposed to be referencing. That is one of those little hold-overs from a previous organization of the manuscript. Most likely we changed it, and then when it got ported from Word to Pagemaker, there was a reversion to the previous numbering and we missed it in final proofing. sigh...

And those looking for games or gamers post in the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum -- http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?board=32.0

Offline Marc R

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • "Don't throw stones, offer alternatives."
    • Looking for Online Roleplay? Try RealRoleplaying
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »
Sorry 'bout that, thought we caught all those.

Gamers Seeking Gamers is the place to look for face-to-face connections. . .if you're looking for an online game, you might want to take a look at www.RPGRM.Com.
The Artist Formerly Known As LordMiller

Looking for online Role Play? Try WWW.RealRoleplaying.Com

Offline Xyskalla

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »
Thanks for the replies :)

You know, I looked all over the forum several times and couldn't find the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum, but now that you've pointed it out to me it stands out like a sore thumb.  I don't know how I missed it.  Sorry about that.  And thanks again!