Author Topic: Why is GM Law not "core?"  (Read 6175 times)

Offline GoblynByte

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Why is GM Law not "core?"
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2008, 07:50:13 AM »
Can we let this drop now?
It is quickly becoming a headbutting session which will force moderation...

Yes, please.  I didn't mean for this to be a hot button issue.  I think I may have applied the incorrect thread title as I wasn't really concerned with whether Campaign Law actually was considered core or not.  I was simply curious as to why it wasn't considered "core" for purposes that the RMC Design Team was "disolved" and not kept on to complete it.  It seemed to me that if it was in the core materials before (in an inclusive sense, not in a sense that it was core) that the RMC Design Team would continue to work on it.  The enitre team did such a great job that I was worried Campaign Law would not get the same treatment.  That doubt has been cordially answered by Rasyr and LordMiller.  The fact that some folks from the Design Team are still working on it, though they may not be collectively identified as the RMC Design Team any longer, implies it is still in good hands.  I for one appreciate materials that aid in GMing (no matter how skilled I get it's always fun to read about the subject) so I'm glad to hear it is being given the same attention as the rest of the line.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion  :) and I apologize for creating the confusion in the first place by misrepresenting my intended question.  :(
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."
--Stephen Crain

Offline Marc R

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • "Don't throw stones, offer alternatives."
    • Looking for Online Roleplay? Try RealRoleplaying
Re: Why is GM Law not "core?"
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2008, 08:25:09 AM »

Moderation

Since the original poster is satisfied, and my attempt at a group hug failed, I'm locking this thread.

The idea/concept behind the dispute on this thread is NOT a banned topic per this lock, but discussion, rather than argumentation is the goal of this forum.

Feel free to open your own thread to discuss it, but if you open a new thread to argue it, I'm just going to lock the thread down every time the tone shifts away from a discussion of opinion into an argument.

End Moderation
The Artist Formerly Known As LordMiller

Looking for online Role Play? Try WWW.RealRoleplaying.Com