Author Topic: Director's Briefing - March 2019  (Read 1880 times)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Director's Briefing - March 2019
« on: March 05, 2019, 02:17:58 PM »
Welcome

To the ninety-fourth Briefing and third scheduled Briefing of 2019.

Licenses

John Seal has been working hard with future licensees (and I have occasionally pitched in with the odd email.) Expect a new Spanish license for HARP to be formally announced soon.

RMU

Continued strong progress is happening with RMU. Aaron has been cross-referencing talents and flaws and enforcing consistency among all the lists. He has updated all of the creatures to reflect corrections to the talents. More work ongoing there.

HARP Fantasy and HARP SF

Terry is reading his way through HARP Garden of Rain for artwork direction purposes, while Joel Lovell has been reworking the author’s maps for us.

The author of HARP Subterfuge has sent through some minor amendments and corrections – which I will duly make. Meanwhile I am deep in my editing queue, shuttling between the various manuscripts according to the duration of the available timeslot and which computer I have to hand. To give you a sense of some of the topics being covered in HARP Beyond the Veil, I extracted a second excerpt from the early chapters and you should find it in the March issue of the Guild Companion.

Shadow World

Terry is hurtling towards completion of the Haalkitaine draft, finishing off the adventures and RMC stats at the moment. I am hoping that it will be in my editing queue later in the month.

I do mean it about being interested in RMU stats for Shadow World, and indeed new adventure modules for Shadow World.

Until next time

The next scheduled Briefing will be in April 2019

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd

Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme