Author Topic: RMC/RMX Character Creation Guidelines (Official ICE Document from 2008)  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Nightblade42

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
I've been re-reading the RMC/RMX Character Creation Guildlines; that PDF that was published by ICE in 2008 as a standardized method of creating characters for any RMC/RMX products that contributing ICE Authors may wish to produce.  I'm wondering how many RMC/RMX GM's use this set of rules (as they seem to be the official rules for Character Creation)?  I wonder, because I am looking at re-working the characters I have created for the various Nytheun Adventure Modules I am currently working on using these rules.  Some of the mechanics seem different from what I'm used to with RM2 (tho, to be fair, I've not delved too deeply into the RMC ruleset - so the differences may stem from the "tweaks" applied to RM2 as part of the RMC development).  But I have no real problems with the differences between how I am used to creating characters & how this document describes the process.  Any thoughts or opinions from the community of this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Nightblade ->--

p.s. I'm wondering if there is a Version 2 (I have a copy of Version 1) that was perhaps updated with the re-release of RoCoI (v.1 mentions the upcoming re-release & notes the maximum learnable spell level for Arcane lists; but doesn't mention anything about using the professions from RoCoI)?  If so, is it still available for download?  I can't seem to find it in the Vault…