Author Topic: Director's Briefing - November 2018  (Read 1775 times)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Director's Briefing - November 2018
« on: November 02, 2018, 05:07:38 PM »
Welcome

To the ninetieth Briefing and the eleventh scheduled Briefing of 2018.

Dragonmeet 2018

A reminder that the ICE team will be attending Dragonmeet convention on Saturday 1st December at the Novotel London West in Hammersmith, London. We look forward to seeing some of you there.
Visit the Dragonmeet site at www.dragonmeet.co.uk

Shadow World

Our intention for Dragonmeet is to have Shadow World: Jaiman: Land of Twilight available in both perfectbound softcover and hardcover. Terry has taken a short break from Haalkitaine in order to do the needful preparation of the print masters.

In terms of other Shadow World projects, Terry and I have agreed that the manuscript entitled “Priest-King of Shade” (by BrIan Hanson) will join my editing queue for an editing pass and will then have a canonical approval review by Terry. The Lethys manuscript needs more thorough revision and I am organising that.

Rolemaster

Joeri has reported some modest progress on RMU Creature Law but not as much as any of us would like. I am reflecting very carefully on how best to get the manuscript to completion.

HARP and HARP SF

The authors of HARP Garden of Rain and HARP SF Poseidon Gambit are still both striving for perfection in their manuscripts before submitting them. I am hopeful that the editing passes on both of these will not be lengthy.

The author of HARP Subterfuge has been methodically working through his various minor corrections and we are in discussions about how to keep the Ninja profession balanced relative to the rest of the professions across all the HARP Fantasy line.

I am quietly working through my editing pass on HARP Bestiary and have nearly completed all of Colin’s chapters, and will then be proceeding to John’s chapters. I still need to perform a matching of our existing creature art stockpile against the animals and monsters in the Bestiary and then commission new pieces as appropriate from our artists, old and new.

Licenses

We are in discussions with some potential licensees, notably a company who would like to publish HARP in Spanish. Once negotiations have concluded and agreements signed, we will be revealing further details.

Until next time

Back to Bestiary editing. The next Briefing will be shortly after Dragonmeet.

Best wishes,
Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme