Author Topic: Clearing out RM RPG books  (Read 1924 times)

Offline moff8

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Clearing out RM RPG books
« on: September 08, 2018, 05:57:34 AM »
Hi

First post but I am looking to sell my Rolemaster books to someone in the UK. I have a box full of the rules etc. I have tried calling the local games stores but they are not interested. I would love to hear some other suggestions as I have not been involved in role-playing in several years now.

I also have Runequest, Star Trek, Star Wars etc collected over the last 30 years so if you are willing to share what people do with their old books nowadays I would be grateful.

thanks in advance
Tam

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Clearing out RM RPG books
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 07:57:11 AM »
Just what you did.
Post on each company’s Forums about it.  Private Sales will get you fair prices usually.

Also, you might be able to do the same in online tabletop Forums, too, as new players get into the game, some look for older books to own or complete collections.

eBay is the usual, though.

Offline mathhatt

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Clearing out RM RPG books
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 08:32:38 AM »
Hi

First post but I am looking to sell my Rolemaster books to someone in the UK. I have a box full of the rules etc. I have tried calling the local games stores but they are not interested. I would love to hear some other suggestions as I have not been involved in role-playing in several years now.

I also have Runequest, Star Trek, Star Wars etc collected over the last 30 years so if you are willing to share what people do with their old books nowadays I would be grateful.

thanks in advance
Tam

I am potentially interested if you have RM and/or MERP books to sell ;)

If you are on facebook, you can register to the group "RPG auctions", a lot of potential buyers (direct sell or auctions are possible there)
"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it."
-- Galadriel, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring. --