Author Topic: Print copies ETA?  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Kevin G

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Print copies ETA?
« on: November 07, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »
My apologies if this been asked before.  But I was wondering if there is an updated time table to when ICE is going to have print copies of Rolemaster and Harp available again.  I am not really a big fan of pdf.  My only other option is to get them off Ebay but I do not want to do that because it does not create new revenue stream for ICE  ;)  .   So any update would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: Print copies ETA?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »
I am literally uploading the Shadow World Player Guide into the OneBookShelf system for print-on-demand as I type. (OK, my computer is doing the heavy lifting.)

Once we see how that goes and how HARP SF goes through, we will be in a much better place to give estimates on how hard it will be to get existing products through.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Kevin G

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Print copies ETA?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 02:53:17 PM »
Thank you very much for the fast response.  What you said sounds very promising.  I will keep my eyes open for new developments.