Author Topic: Castles & Ruins, Errata?  (Read 964 times)

Offline Marc R

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • "Don't throw stones, offer alternatives."
    • Looking for Online Roleplay? Try RealRoleplaying
Castles & Ruins, Errata?
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:40:40 PM »
The items calling for changes, rather than fixing typos:

33.1 Perimeter Wardings
Phase Ward III (lvl 17) and Gating Ward III (lvl 18) have the same descriptions as the "II" versions of these spells. I expect that the RR penalty should actually read "-50" as with Scrying Ward III.

33.2 Structure Wardings
The heading on the list and Note 1 disagree as to the default Realm of this list (list has Essence, note has Channeling).

Elemental Ward II (lvl 25): Should the RR (as described in Elemental Ward I) also apply to all elements?

33.3 Item Enhancements
Enchant I (lvl 1) and Power Glow (lvl 2) have duration listed as "1 mn/lvl". Is this intended to be one month per level or was the "i" left out of "min/lvl"?

Enchant II (lvl 7), Enchant III (lvl 13), and Enchant IV (lvl 19) list duration as "-". Presumably, this should be the same as Enchant I.

33.8 Gargoyle Mastery
Work Magic Stone (lvl 15) has an Area of Effect of "1 CF/lvl". The Area of Effect for Work... spells is usually "self" or "caster".

Cleanse Magic Stone (lvl 16) is essentially the same spell as Cleanse Stone (lvl 2) except for applying to magical stone, but Area of Effect is inconsistent ("1 gargoyle" - which isn't even correct since it isn't a gargoyle at this point - versus "caster"). There's also an inconsistency in Range, but going from touch to 10' can be accounted for by spell level.

33.9 Sacred Ground
Cleanse Grounds (lvl 1) has a listed Duration of "C". Why? Is it intended that 10 square feet are cleansed each round? How long then does the area stay cleansed?

34.0 ATTACK TABLES
It's a little disappointing to not get a real set of siege engine crits and fumbles, but that's not actually broken.

I am going to question why the "CRITICAL DAMAGE TO STRUCTURES" table goes all the way up to "J" crits when none of the siege engine attack tables go past a "G".

Any opinions on any elements here?
The Artist Formerly Known As LordMiller

Looking for online Role Play? Try WWW.RealRoleplaying.Com