Author Topic: Lost materials, and the recovery process  (Read 809 times)

Offline The Dude

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • The Floydian Slip
Lost materials, and the recovery process
« on: September 04, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »
My apologies right off the bat if this is the wrong forum for this question, but I couldn't decided where else to post this.

I just had two hard drives crash out on me in the past week, and in the process lost all my HARP material that I had purchased and worked on over the past few years. (Unless I can find my USB flash drives somewhere...)

Would I still be able to download my previous purchases from the ICE Store, or whichever entity is controlling that feature? I'm in somewhat of an urgent pickle here, as I plan to start a PbP game over on Real Roleplaying in a month or so, and I'd like to have my digital copies around so I don't have to haul my hardcopies wherever I go.

Thanks in advance.
I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
   -- The Doctor, 11th Incarnation

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
Re: Lost materials, and the recovery process
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 11:16:56 AM »
If you made the purchase from the old ICE store, you should be able to go to http://shop.mjolnirgames.com and recover them from there.

Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline The Dude

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • The Floydian Slip
Re: Lost materials, and the recovery process
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 07:39:10 PM »
Looks good, I can recover some of my stuff... apart from the big core pack I bought first off... *damn*
I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?
   -- The Doctor, 11th Incarnation