Author Topic: spells & runes questions / RM2  (Read 1028 times)

Offline celebdel

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
spells & runes questions / RM2
« on: July 06, 2010, 04:08:18 AM »
hallo everyone, i'm here with 2 questions about some spells of RM2 Spell Law:

1) Mind Merge spell list (pg 118)
how does exactly functions the "Mind Switch" spell? i assume that it is very similar to a classical "Magic Jar" so a mentalist can switch his mind with a farmer one, leaving his body at home with the farmer mind in coma, and letting him to adventure with a farmer body (maybe harvesting let him to have a body with some better physical stats than a spellcaster's one...  ;D). it means maybe less hitpoints, less poison/disease RR bonus, and all related to a physical body.

if the mentalist in the farmer body receive a mortal blow, the spell ends? the switching reverts?

and again, what about the distance of letting the mentalist end the spell? it should have the original body very close? or the mind will go off running at the thought speed everywhere (i assume in the same plane, and not shielded in any way like a "mind prison") could be the original body?

2) Rune Mastery spell list (pg 73)
is it possible for an essence spelluser to create a scroll with another realm spell? for example, a magician can ask to his dear cleric friend to cast a healing 1-10 spell on his scroll while he is creating it?
if it is not possible co-hoperate in such way, assuming that the magician masters the "Spell Coordination" list from Companion 1, is it possible for him to "store other's spell" (the cleric's healing spell), and then casting it on the scroll, creating it?
and, last but not least, is it possible for an essence spell user read and using a rune with a channeling spell?

thanks a lot and bye
Lorenzo L.
-----------------
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!