Forum > Shopper's Guide

Giving 32 Rolemaster books

(1/3) > >>

Lord Satri:
Hi all,

I loved Rolemaster a lot, really. But now I'm old and my kids unfortunately don't have an interest. I have 32 Rolemaster books to give. A few are pretty used, but most are like new (and many were actually never used).

What's in there? Examples:
* Companions: Arms, Spell User's, Alchemy, Elemental, Rolemaster Companion I + II + III + IV + V + VI + VII
* Laws: War Law, Sea Law, Spell Law, Character Law, Arms Law & Claw Law, Arms Law
* Treasures of Middle-Earth, Creatures of Middle-Earth, Creatures & Treasures I + II + III
* Plenty of modules (14), including several Fortresses of Middle-Earth, Bree, Rivendell, Mirkwood, Minas Tirith (that one's big and nice), Far Harad, etc.
* Bonus: the original MERP rulebook and loads of maps

I have taken pictures of all the covers. That's 35 lbs of books. I'm not asking for money, but I ask the 'buyer' to pay the shipping fees (ships from Montreal, Canada). I won't sell/give individual books, only the lot all together.

If interested, contact me. Cheers! -- Alex

pantsorama:
Be happy to pay shipping for these.  I will PM you.

Amano:
As would I and probably everyone else here!

It is an incredibly generous gesture to offer to give away your collection but I would like to be certain you are aware that some of the products you list sell for a pretty penny online.

Anyway, if you are determined to give them away and things don’t work out with pants for any reason, I’m interested (I am sure pantsorama will give your collection a good home).

P.s. it is possible to play rolemaster online. It’s not exactly ideal but better than nothing.

Spectre771:
Agree.  That is immensely generous of you!  It's a shame you couldn't spread the enjoyment and adventure to your kids. I was fortunate that they do enjoy playing.  I would get the set for them, but I see I am the 3rd in line for your offer.

Barner Cobblewood:
Hi

I will also will point out that these are worth some money.

I'm a fellow Montrealer, and interested in the Creatures and Treasures 2. Also the original MERP rulebook. Let me know if it works.

Thanks, BC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version