Author Topic: LF Players--WA  (Read 3999 times)

Offline Braxen

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Now, lets see which charts I get to use....
LF Players--WA
« on: April 20, 2008, 09:23:55 PM »
I'm not sure if I can post this here. My apologies in advance.

I have been running Role Master in its various forms for well over 20 years. I have recently moved (within the past year) to the Camano Island area.

I normally run from my own world setting. This setting is something that I have been using for the past 20 years. My games are heroic in nature with the emphasis of good vs evil, law vs chaos, etc. To me it is more interesting to see common people perform remarkable deeds against a seemingly insurmountable enemy. Simplicity is NOT a trademark of my campaigns they are extremly complicated. My games are very mature in nature. Various adult oriented themes are common in my games and as such I do not like to run for younger players.

I am currently do not have a game running but have been working on one for sometime. I have recently acquired the rules for HARP but my first passion has always been 2nd ed. The campaign that I'm working on is being desinged with 2nd ed in mind unless I like the rules of HARP better.....tough to beat imo.

If anyone is interested please respond to me via PM or e-mail: bakersilmon07@yahoo.com.

Braxen
Braxen

GM: you guys continue to rain rocks down on the troll. He turns and swan dives off the cliff disappearing into mist hundreds of feet below.
PC: This must be a magical valley!
7 of 10 character follow the troll of the side of the cliff.
PC: Umm guys, trolls regenerate..