Author Topic: Updating an old Character Interpretation and Starting a New One  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
I recently download and played the new Thief game, and finished it before I expected to even though I intended to draw it out. Although I have already made a HARP interpretation of Old Garrett, it looks like I will need to adjust it. I'm also going to make a HARP Fantasy interpretation of New Garrett, but I don't think I'll need to use much from HARP SF or SF Xtreme.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Updating an old Character Interpretation and Starting a New One
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 11:26:22 AM »
Even though the Grotesque Tactics video games use a more limited system, I'm even considering doing an interpretation of Sweet Violence, the intelligent zombie. I wonder what Class Undead she'd be in HARP? She's self aware, intelligent and snarky, only needs to feed on flesh occasionally. I know HARP doesn't have the same divisions of magic, but Sweetie can be healed by Soul magic, though it's heavily implied that Holy magic is her weakness.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Updating an old Character Interpretation and Starting a New One
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 07:25:24 AM »
I may still do NuGarrett, and I need to modify Original Garrett a bit more. Working on something Thiefy for a con.
#LotorAllura2024