Forum > General Discussion

rpgrm.com will close this month

(1/1)

ictus:
It has been a long journey and I know many people still use the site, but it has been a long time since I have been able to update the software and keep things running the way I used to.
And in the absence of anyone wanting to take over the site, I have canceled the hosting subscription.

So the site will stop working completely during this month.

If you have any info you need to get downloaded please be quick.

Those looking for options to host games I use roll20 for most things now though there are many others these days.

If you just want to hang out head over to the ICE forums.

All the very best and thank you all for your support over the years, for a time we where the most popular non d20 rig site on the web.

Andrew Ridgway
aka ictus

Majyk:
End of an era.

Thanks for the support of our beloved RPG rules.  Cheers.

Jaeru:
Oh no, that s@#$s I was one of the people still using it. The site had become difficult to use lately, but was hoping it would have been updated over the summer... good thing I still had an old download (though an email notice would have been nice).

In any case...an end of an era, indeed.  :'(  I had a lot of fun on this site this past decade or so, so thank you for all the effort over the years!!!

Now on to find a new pbp platform that is suitable for HARP. Any suggestions?

Majyk:
You can use a personal Discord server and create threads in main channels.

That but also have private channels where only you and the PC have access to write and see the back and forth OR privatize it completely where they’re only visible between that particular player(s) and GM.

Later, if ever needing or wanting more clarity, you can also jump into the supplied voice chat option every server possesses. ❤️🥂

--- Quote from: Jaeru on August 29, 2022, 08:34:10 AM ---Oh no, that s@#$s I was one of the people still using it. The site had become difficult to use lately, but was hoping it would have been updated over the summer... good thing I still had an old download (though an email notice would have been nice).

In any case...an end of an era, indeed.  :'(  I had a lot of fun on this site this past decade or so, so thank you for all the effort over the years!!!

Now on to find a new pbp platform that is suitable for HARP. Any suggestions?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version