Forum > Order of the Iron Crown

When did you start playing ICE rpg's?

(1/34) > >>

Thom @ ICE:
Note - I have only listed the products to help people remember what was being published during each period.  If your introduction to ICE rpg's was RM2, but not until 2004 - then mark it as the HARP era.

ictus:
We got the first RM box set on import in the early 80s, never played D&D again :)

ironmaul:
We had a guy blow in to our AD&D group and gave us a run of RM2. We never looked back. It was some time later I bought the RMSS books just prior to ICE tanking.

I also joined these forums a few days after my son was born so I'v been around for about eight and a half years now. It's only recently I've started to come back here and check the forums more regularly, probably more so that there's been a change I guess(and the fact that I've illustrated some of upcoming products).

I no longer play any rpg games, although I always have an eye out here...never know when the urge to play RM again might happen. If I could convince someone to learn the rules and GM I'd play(I should look into RMlite again).

I'm curious to know why this poll has been posted...what information are you after? Anyway, I've said more than asked so I'll stop now :)

GrumpyOldFart:
I fell in love with RM back when RM1 had been out less than a year.

Cormac Doyle:
Fantasy:
Card-stock RM; MiddleEarthRP; RM2; RMSS, MiddleEarthRP2; RoTG; LoTR; RMFRP, HARP, RMC (helped write it ...)
Sci-Fi:
SM; SM2; Cyberspace; SMP; HARPSF

I own at least one copy of (almost) everything except a couple of the middle earth items, and some of the most recent RMX/datanet pdf items

i started playing in the mid 80's ... and have imported almost everything ... the fact that only OB1 has a more complete collection than me has been difficult to achieve!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version