Forum > Shadow World

Witch Doctors

(1/3) > >>

Mider:
Hiya all

I had a question regarding witchdoctors and spell lists.  The group is encountering murlochs and other nasties that are savages.  I looked in RM2 and other companions and was trying to decide what would be the best class for a witchdoctor.  I had thought about using the shammy but the spell lists didn't really match, thinking back to some of the old movies, such as Tarzan.  I am thinking about combining a few of the shammy lists with some of the witch ones but is there any others that might make more sense? 

munchy:
Is he about curses and the like? If you have access to RM2 look at the Warlock, the Witch, the Macabre, and the Shaman. That might do the trick: allow curses, healing trances, maybe circles of power (Conjurer), and a few other nice spells.

Mider:
I thought about it some more last night.  Might need to include Herb list from druids, Cauldron from witch and such.  I had forgot about the circles.  Mainly I am looking for primitive magic from a bone in nose type character who throws people into a pot and summons primitive gods and creatures, hmm summoning, had forgot that too.

munchy:
Don't know whether he really needs summoning. The Information whatever might be interesting - forcing demons and spirits to give answers. Summoning could be done by rituals if need be.
I was thinking about Protection Circles or utility circles (healing n stuff).
Herbs sounds fine.
The is a Scar Magic list in the Underground Races from RMSS which might also be interesting.

yammahoper:
Wasn't there a Witch in Companion III?

Maybe Companion II.  Potions and candle magic if I recall.  Never used them.

Feeling...so...old...

lynn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version