Forum > Spacemaster

SM2 Repair Chart

(1/2) > >>

Grimsouled:
Are there any modifiers when rolling on the repair chart other than adding in your skill? I could not find any so it would seem to me that you are pretty much guaranteed to repair an item, just varies how long and how much it may cost, or am I missing something? Thanks.

Hansuke:
13.4 in SM2 tech book indicates that you can impose a modifier from the Static Action Chart in the player book.

6.51 in SM1 Repair Damage/Malfunction Chart has notes which indicate that you double the time if only one person is working the repair, and double the time if no repair scanner or diagnostic computer is used. There is mention that the cost-in-parts must be invested to bring about the repair.

But I don't see any other modifiers. I glanced at Privateers but did not see anything else.

pantsorama:
I would think that the DM should apply a difficulty modifier based on the repair well difficulty and other factors like available tools / environmental factors / # of affected systems  etc.

Hansuke:
What if you don’t have a valve spring? You would have to fashion a replacement with something unconventional.

https://youtu.be/_CPWRoKHlBs?si=qdAzoEk_fAAp_qgh

Grimsouled:
Thanks for the feedback!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version