Forum > Gamers Seeking Gamers

Rolemaster and Roll20

<< < (3/4) > >>

jdale:
You can probably reuse those fields. Exhaustion points could be replaced by your endurance bonus and any accrued fatigue penalty. Breakage factors are called 'strength' in RMU.

Hurin:

--- Quote from: jdale on August 23, 2021, 03:38:54 PM ---Breakage factors are called 'strength' in RMU.

--- End quote ---

There is another slot for item Strength in the sheet already. I think this is because both RM2 and RMSS listed items as having both a Strength and a Breakage Factor, which RMU thankfully reduces to just one factor (Strength). So you could probably just cut out the whole Breakage Factor  field now.

Good idea about reusing fields though.

pantsorama:

--- Quote from: Hurin on August 23, 2021, 02:46:24 PM ---Thanks Pantsorama. I didn't mean to belittle your work; I know it is a daunting undertaking.

--- End quote ---

Oh I didn't take it that way.  Should I have?   ;D :P

--- Quote from: Hurin on August 23, 2021, 02:46:24 PM ---I looked at the updated sheet. A few things I noticed:

Character Tab
--Stats: these don't seem to auto update. For example, I raised my character's temp and pot Empathy to 90, but the bonus still is nothing. How do I update that?
--Movement rates seem to be RMSS not RMU rates.
--Race/Stat fixed information: these seem to be RMSS artifacts (e.g. Soul Departure)
--Exhaustion Points: These are an RMSS artifact (RMU doesn't use Exhaustion Points)

Combat Tab
--Exhaustion Points are still here too.
--Breakage factors are RMSS not RMU.

Skills
Yes, I can see the progress here. The list is RMU rather than RMSS, so that's good.

--- End quote ---

There is a version 1.2 up there now (filename: sheet_RMU_v1_2.html)  Try that out

On the character tab:
stats should update now
movement rates are updated
no changes on race stuff - I will probably just remove this section in favor of putting info in next to the roll it modifies.
Exhaustion points is set up to fit RMU - no roll ability yet.  That is coming

Spells tab - added SCR.  This section is still in flux, but you should be able to get an idea where I am headed with it.

Combat
No changes yet.  That is next.

Hurin:

--- Quote from: pantsorama on August 25, 2021, 12:35:21 PM ---
There is a version 1.2 up there now (filename: sheet_RMU_v1_2.html)  Try that out

--- End quote ---

Hmm, I am not able to get the sheet to update. I logged into the game, but it is still using the older sheet (I selected it from dropdown menu in game settings). Has the new sheet gone live? Or is there something I have to do to enable the new sheet?

RandalThor:
I am assuming you hit "Save Changes". ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version