Forum > Spacemaster

Old Spacemaster 2nd Edition Products Release Schedule

(1/9) > >>

NicholasHMCaldwell:
Here is the current projected release schedule for Spacemaster 2nd Edition products. These are all scans so the quality is imperfect. Note that products may be shuffled into weekend releases in order to give priority to rebranded or new products.

8th August - Spacemaster GM Book
9th August - Spacemaster Player Book
10th August - Spacemaster Tech Book
11th August - Spacemaster Companion II
12th August - Action on Akaisha Outstation

15th August - The Cygnus Conspiracy
16th August - Lost Telepaths
17th August - The Durandrium Find
18th August - Legacy of the Ancients
19th August - Disaster on Adanis III

22nd August - Raiders from the Frontier
23rd August - Star Strike
24th August - Armored Assault
25th August - Armored Reserves
26th August - Vessel Compendium #1 - Adventurer Class

29th August - Vessel Compendium #2 - Pursuit Class
30th August - Vessel Compendium #3 - Imperial Ships

10th November - The Spacemaster Companion

14th November - League of Merchants
15th November - Beyond the Core
16th November - Tales from Deep Space
17th November - War on a Distant Moon
18th November - Imperial Crisis: House Devon in Turmoil

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Ynglaur:
Thank you!  Are SpaMCoI and II, and the later adventure modules (League of Merchants, etc.) being worked on as well?

markc:
  IIRC the Spam Co I is not under ICE contract but Spam Co II is. The same goes for all of the other products IIRC.
MDC

Ynglaur:
Sorry, I'm not reading your response very clearly.  So SpaMCo I is out, but the other adventure modules are in (at some point)?

markc:

--- Quote from: Ynglaur on August 06, 2011, 08:27:53 PM ---Sorry, I'm not reading your response very clearly.  So SpaMCo I is out, but the other adventure modules are in (at some point)?

--- End quote ---

From what I remember ICE has scans of all of the products that they can sell and I think the above list is all the SM2 products that they have permission for. So if it is not on the list above they probably do not have the rights to sell the product. From announcements by Thom they are pursuing all possible authors and products they can based on viability and ability to contact author.
 I will send Nicholas HM Caldwell a PM and see he gets an official answer for you.

So yes as far as I know Spam Co I and League of Merchants is out but might be being pursued or in negotiations, which I know nothing about. But again I am PMing N HM C to get you an official answer. 

MDC 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version