Forum > Shadow World

Shadow World Modules

<< < (2/3) > >>

EltonJ:

--- Quote from: Jengada on April 29, 2022, 04:24:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: EltonJ on April 27, 2022, 05:46:04 PM ---I have Norek.  ;D

Actually, I wanted to ask if you put Shadow World modules in with your own World Systems, or just play it as is?

--- End quote ---
I went the other way, I put my own world into Shadow World. Nomads of the Nine Nations is the SW adaptation of my primary campaign culture. It took a fair bit of work to get it to where both ICE and I were happy with the blend, but we got there. I'll leave it to others to decide if it "worked."

--- End quote ---

Hmm, maybe I should pick that up next month.  :D

RandalThor:

--- Quote from: terefang on May 02, 2022, 02:36:15 PM ---in the first years, i have been placing Shadow World into the mythical south "Morenore" of Middle Earth.
--- End quote ---
Hey! That's where the Court of Ardor is located!  ;D  (A Middle Earth module designed and written by Terry K Amthor, the designer and writer of Shadow World, in case you didn't know.)

terefang:

--- Quote from: RandalThor on May 02, 2022, 07:53:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: terefang on May 02, 2022, 02:36:15 PM ---in the first years, i have been placing Shadow World into the mythical south "Morenore" of Middle Earth.
--- End quote ---
Hey! That's where the Court of Ardor is located!  ;D  (A Middle Earth module designed and written by Terry K Amthor, the designer and writer of Shadow World, in case you didn't know.)

--- End quote ---

acually not quite

it is the continent south of ardor

Majyk:
Nice work!

My wife traced the cover art for a character, she played, from that module.  Very well done.

--- Quote from: Jengada on April 29, 2022, 04:24:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: EltonJ on April 27, 2022, 05:46:04 PM ---I have Norek.  ;D

Actually, I wanted to ask if you put Shadow World modules in with your own World Systems, or just play it as is?

--- End quote ---

I went the other way, I put my own world into Shadow World. Nomads of the Nine Nations is the SW adaptation of my primary campaign culture. It took a fair bit of work to get it to where both ICE and I were happy with the blend, but we got there. I'll leave it to others to decide if it "worked."

--- End quote ---

RandalThor:

--- Quote from: terefang on May 02, 2022, 09:37:16 PM ---
acually not quite

it is the continent south of ardor

--- End quote ---
Ah, OK then. I'll allow it.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version