Forum > Shadow World

Emer IV notes

<< < (4/5) > >>

Hurin:
There was talk of that too, for sure.

metallion:

--- Quote from: katastrophe on January 24, 2023, 08:01:59 AM ---Before they can release Emer, wouldn’t they need to revisit the atlas so they can RMU the races. A release with the old stats wouldn’t be very helpful considering that all the NPCs would look different under RMU.

--- End quote ---

No, they really, really wouldn't.  Especially for those of us still running RM2 with zero intention of switching to any other system.

knasman:
Trying to bump this to the top again. Seems like zero status for the last 10 months?

I know for sure I'd pay for even an Emer IV draft. I have great interest in that area of the continent! I do not need the City of the Dead, just "canon" details on the low SW of this region.

Hurin:
I think the main focus right now is on Treasure Law and the beast that is Creature Law I.

nash:

--- Quote from: Hurin on November 15, 2023, 11:07:46 AM ---I think the main focus right now is on Treasure Law and the beast that is Creature Law I.

--- End quote ---

I understand Creature Law is rather heavy on artwork as well.   The editing requirements for core rulebooks are also much higher then most supplements.

The fundamental problem is that ICE has too many products for such a small team.   HARP Fantasy and SciFi (and settings), RMU, Shadow World...  Hopefully RMU books getting out will open the flood gates a little.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version