Forum > Shadow World

Query: a Shadow World Checklist

<< < (18/19) > >>

mathhatt:

--- Quote from: Terry K. Amthor on August 16, 2013, 01:49:52 AM ---Hence, we got Underearth Emer, Island of the Oracle and (shudder) Orgillion Horror (which was originally a rejected Call of Cthulhu module!).

--- End quote ---

And we French were lucky that this was the only shadow world book ever translated and published in France (by Hexagonal) ...

Jenkyna:
Any chance we are getting a hard bound Vog Mur? It was my first ICE module, which was given to me along with the original Rolemaster books back in the mid 80s.

Terry K. Amthor:

--- Quote from: The White Wolf on December 19, 2017, 09:46:04 AM ---Any chance we are getting a hard bound Vog Mur? It was my first ICE module, which was given to me along with the original Rolemaster books back in the mid 80s.

--- End quote ---

Vog Mur is too small to do hardbound. The best would be saddle-stitch, and it would have to be completely redone and updated. Much of it appears in Emer II, which will have a new edition hopefully later in 2018.

Jenkyna:

--- Quote from: Terry K. Amthor on January 02, 2018, 07:15:00 AM ---
Vog Mur is too small to do hardbound. The best would be saddle-stitch, and it would have to be completely redone and updated. Much of it appears in Emer II, which will have a new edition hopefully later in 2018.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I was thinking the original Loremaster books might all be getting a similar treatment to Cloudlords.

Terry K. Amthor:

--- Quote from: The White Wolf on January 04, 2018, 11:19:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Terry K. Amthor on January 02, 2018, 07:15:00 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I was thinking the original Loremaster books might all be getting a similar treatment to Cloudlords.

--- End quote ---

I believe the original Iron Wind is available as  PDF; I doubt it will be updated any time soon for multiple reasons. Shade of the Sinking Plain will not be revisited in any form, because of license and compatibility issues. Vog Mur was originally written by Pete Fenlon and Kurt Fischer as a D&D module proposal in the 70's; it is also available as a scanned PDF, and I think will only be updated/adapted as in Emer II. Those are the four original pre-Shadow World 'Loremaster' books.

Best Wishes,

Terry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version