Forum > Shadow World

Random Updates from Terry Amthor

<< < (2/333) > >>

Terry K. Amthor:
I'm sorry guys, but my editor and I agree that me finishing the Grand Campaign at this point is probably not really worth the effort because so much needs to be fleshed out. Instead I will take some ideas from it (like the Dansart layout) and elaborating on them. Besides, for those of you who want to finish it on your own, the outline is there.

Terry K. Amthor:
3 am. Glasses off, contacts in (meaning that I am in for a major session at the computer; I'm a vampire), pot of Earl Grey. Options:

Revision/reformat work:
Emer I
Emer II
Haalkitaine
Eidolon city in the Sky
Cloudlords of Tanara

New projects:
Emer IV (Kaitaine!)
Urulan (scary Elves!)
Dansart Citadel (Evil HIgh Priest!)

Now you tell US what you want; and if you want reissue of the old books, how much change do you want? (Beyond fixing errors, adding color [color cities!], and arranging things in a much better fashion. do you want more material (adventures/updates) and would that add value for you? I must admit that I have enjoyed pulling these old files out of the archives, but I am also writing Emer material tonight, so it's all good.

You asked for updates here, now do your part and comment my friends. You may not always get what you want, but we listen.

Voriig Kye:
I'd like more information on Thuul. According to the Master Atlas a lot goes around there (specially the Alliance). Plot ideas and population/culture details about regions other than Jaiman/Emer would add to my GM tools as well.
I think a lot of information mentioned in the Master Atlas 1 ed. never made it to the newer ones. I always wonder if some of those items/characters/places would change if you were to write about them again.

craggles:
Thuul is where my 2 favourite 'natural' locations are - the Tower Isle and the Pillar of the Gods. :)

Terry K. Amthor:

--- Quote from: Voriig Kye on February 27, 2013, 06:07:14 AM ---I think a lot of information mentioned in the Master Atlas 1 ed. never made it to the newer ones. I always wonder if some of those items/characters/places would change if you were to write about them again.

--- End quote ---

Hmm, whom are you thinking of?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version