Author Topic: Loremaster/Shade of the Sinking Plains  (Read 1315 times)

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Loremaster/Shade of the Sinking Plains
« on: August 19, 2010, 08:29:59 AM »
I get that the Loremaster series transformed into Shadow World (Right?), and I see where Vog Mur and Iron Wind (Mur Fostisyr) are located, but I cannot figure out where The Sinking Plains are on Kulthea. Were they even transferred over? Thanks for any info.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
Re: Loremaster/Shade of the Sinking Plains
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 08:40:14 AM »
Of the four original Loremaster books (Cloudlords being the 4th), I was never very happy with Shade. It was done out of house, and never really fit in with the others, so when Shadow World was created I didn't integrate it in as I did with the others. Of course if you like you can place it wherever seems appropriate for you.

TKA
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Loremaster/Shade of the Sinking Plains
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 10:02:26 AM »
It does seem a bit different - not as detailed about the peoples from the little I have looked at. (I just got a really good copy the other day. Now to get a better copy of The Cloudlords....which was always one of my favorites.)
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.