Author Topic: Battlemaps  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Zat

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Battlemaps
« on: June 23, 2020, 01:38:08 AM »
Over the last year I have been creating battlemaps for our community to use. I have created 3 projects of ‘One Million’ square feet of maps (well, one of those was 2.25 million square feet). All the maps are ready for use in virtual tabletops.

There are versions with grids, no grids, and even night versions for those maps that are set outdoors.

My maps are free, and a way to give back to the community that I have been part of for almost 4 decades. You can find all the free versions on my Deviant Art page.

Some people have been asking if there is an easier way to download these sets, so I have managed to get myself some extra space on Google Drive, zip the map sets into handy folders and put them out there for you to download as full sets. This has cost me a little, so I hope you understand that if you want the sets, you will have to send me a donation on my Ko-Fi page (any size donation will do), and in the ‘thank you’ message, after I accept the payment, you will find a link to the drive with all the map sets on, including the following:

The Original One Million

One Million Island

One Million Dungeon Dimensions (this is a big one)

One Million Deeper Dungeons

… and I have even put on my old Dwarf map set (and now maps for all of the iconic chromatic and metallic dragon lairs (2-3 each dragon).

A total of well over 7 million square feet of battlemap.

Here’s the links:

Full map sets: https://ko-fi.com/zatnikotel

Individual maps (totally free): https://www.deviantart.com/zatnikotel/gallery

Here’s to another year!

Enjoy!

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Battlemaps
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 09:40:13 AM »
These look wonderful! I especially like the little maps with bridges (broken and non-broken). Thanks for sharing!
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 09:42:54 AM »
Thanks for sharing them! I was already following you. :)
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline Siltoneous

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 11:24:00 AM »
Fantastic.  Thank you for sharing your hard work.
"All right, move on! Nothing to see here! Please disperse!" Frank Drebin, Police Squad

Offline Colin-ICE

• ICE Business
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 04:29:45 AM »
These are brilliant. Thanks for sharing. I've already shared a couple of them on social media, but let us know when/if you release more and I'll happily share them with everyone that will listen.

Offline Zat

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2020, 10:20:45 AM »
It's been my pleasure making these maps. I'm really glad that so many people have found a use for them. I do intend to be putting together a few more sets in the future, although comission work and setting up new hardware may slow me down a little.