Author Topic: One Page Dungeon generator  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Siltoneous

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
One Page Dungeon generator
« on: November 05, 2019, 12:34:40 PM »
Neat site I found while browsing the net last night.  It generates a one page dungeon, with tips and map notes.  Some small customization is available on the site, via key press, to show/hide various things, as well as change the shading and grid.

Link: https://watabou.itch.io/one-page-dungeon
"All right, move on! Nothing to see here! Please disperse!" Frank Drebin, Police Squad

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: One Page Dungeon generator
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 05:46:18 AM »
Oh my. Thank to you, I also found the lovely "Medieval City Generator"!

https://watabou.itch.io/medieval-fantasy-city-generator
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline Siltoneous

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 03:26:50 PM »
I agree that the Medieval city generator is pretty cool. Nice options, and it even allows a vector export out.  A couple of weeks ago I pulled some of the generated cities into Inkscape for tweaking and it worked very well. I wish the author would let us change the size of the streets, but otherwise the options are very very helpful, if not a bit hidden (like rotating the generated city).  Personally, I find that Warp tool fantastically powerful. As an occasional programmer, my head hurts thinking about the math and programming required to get that working. :)
"All right, move on! Nothing to see here! Please disperse!" Frank Drebin, Police Squad

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 12:46:55 AM »
I wish the author would let us change the size of the streets, but otherwise the options are very very helpful, if not a bit hidden (like rotating the generated city).
Uh? How do you do that?
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.