Forum > Other Settings

Cyberspace: Post-Apocalytic setting ???

(1/8) > >>

Wōdwulf Seaxaning:
Has anyone use the Cyberspace rules for a PA setting ? I'm planning on doing so. I'm tweaking my Cyberpunk setting I'm working on to create a cyber-post-apocalytic setting. A setting inspired by Road Warriors/MM:BTD ,Doomsday,Battle Angel Alita ,Fallout & Cyborg. Though I love Cyberpunk but I love PA more.There is just something fun about PA settings that get me every time.Be it movies like Cyborg or Road Warriors or games like Fallout, they just grab ahold of my imagination & won't let go.

I may still resurrect my Cyberpunk setting at a later date but I want to focus on developing my PA & fantasy settings right now. <now if I can stay focused & do some serious work on them>

Elton Robb:
IT might be best to wait for what AW is going to come up with.

Wōdwulf Seaxaning:
I'll still work on mine but I'll check out AW to see if it has the feel I'm looking for in a PA setting.Plus part of the reason of this post was to see if any Cyberspace GMs had used Cyberspace for their PA setting.

Cloven-Fruit-Games:
AW has no Cyber aspects to it (no cyborgs, nano-thec, bionics, robots, et all). It is based on the fall happen right about now. All the stuff the world has now, is what is left by the elders in the AW setting.

SnowDog:
I didn't use the system for anything except official setting. Still, I would not see why it would not work for PA games. You just need to stress the survival aspects (and skills) over hi-tech. Actually Fallout series is pretty high-tech in certain parts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version