Forum > Website and Forum Feedback

New look

(1/3) > >>

RandalThor:
OK, so it is all dramatic which is fine, but I have 3 boxes in the upper left of my post, under my name that are supposed to be images, though I do knot know of what as they are just blank boxes with and "x" in them - like when an image doesn't load. Are they supposed to be something, or am I supposed to fill them?

VladD:
I must admit I like it. Different, but very much OK.

- One thing: seems my picture is not correctly dimensioned, it is next to my post but the one displayed under user heading isn't: It is pinched from the sides.

jdale:

--- Quote from: RandalThor on December 21, 2012, 10:24:57 AM ---OK, so it is all dramatic which is fine, but I have 3 boxes in the upper left of my post, under my name that are supposed to be images, though I do knot know of what as they are just blank boxes with and "x" in them - like when an image doesn't load. Are they supposed to be something, or am I supposed to fill them?

--- End quote ---

They're stars. They load ok here. Although they don't quite look right against the new page background color.

One thing that does look weird to me is the count of laugh/idea points. Laughs are positive, idea points are negative. I assume that's because we've repurposed an upvote/downvote function :) which is clever but it would look less odd if the idea points didn't show up as negative numbers.

RandalThor:
Yup, this time they loaded OK. I guess it was just one of those "computer" things.

Yeah, I was wondering about the laugh/idea points, as well.

Cory Magel:
I've always preferred the darker background websites to the lighter background ones.  Also like the subtle alternating color between posts.  Overall better from a looks standpoint... now we get to play with the functionality!

Oh, and yes the star colors need to be looked at.  Where mine are a similar color to the background they look a little odd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version