Forum > ICE News and Discussion

Locating "Lost" Authors to Bring Back "Lost" Books

<< < (30/31) > >>

EltonJ:

--- Quote from: Nolen on March 18, 2024, 01:40:06 PM ---Just posting to confirm that I am the Dan Crosby from Arms Companion (author, not an artist). I *might* be able to track down Chris Dumit as well, if needed.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for showing up here.  :)

Boromir:
@Nolen  To enable potential re-publication, please make sure you contact colin-ice@hotmail.co.uk

Malim:
Can I ask a theoretical question.
If i scanned all RM2 products and made a new pdf of them with new text etc. But the same content...
Who would sue me? :D
Since all the owners are spread over the world, guess the meaning of this thread!

jdale:
I'm sure there's also ICE material in there, so ICE would have standing to sue you, even if they don't have sufficient rights to publish it currently. I can't say whether it would be worth their while to do so, but for someone who I assume from your presence here that you have an interest in being part of the community, I think the lawsuit potential is not really the most important part of the equation.

Malim:
I really want RM2 to be "reprinted" it good PDFs to be sold on whatever site.
I sadly just dont see it happening if there is no end date to the rights of the authors!

My solution would be to update it all like the RoCo I and then give whoever come claiming a part they money of the sale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version