Author Topic: Allen Maher's Open Office Char Gen problem  (Read 3151 times)

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Allen Maher's Open Office Char Gen problem
« on: September 14, 2007, 07:38:49 PM »
Hello,

I just discovered Allen Maher's Open Office spreadsheet file for HARP and was making some characters when I noticed a problem with Shadow Blade profession, some of the info about the profession is gargled and when you goto the skill page to input your picks the Favored Categories information is missing.  I downloaded the file from this website, is anyone else having problems?

Z

Offline allenrmaher

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Allen Maher's Open Office Char Gen problem
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 08:51:56 PM »
Hello,

I just discovered Allen Maher's Open Office spreadsheet file for HARP and was making some characters when I noticed a problem with Shadow Blade profession, some of the info about the profession is gargled and when you goto the skill page to input your picks the Favored Categories information is missing.  I downloaded the file from this website, is anyone else having problems?

Z

That problem occurs on an older version of the sheet... it has been corrected on the current version here:

http://24.72.114.123/dgt/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&Itemid=&gid=15&orderby=dmdatecounter&ascdesc=DESC

There are a few other bug fixes in the summer update version as well.

((My wife has been shutting down the server on me of late because she thinks it is too noisy in it's new location in our bedroom... so if the link is down for a while...))
Grad School, it's like slave labour, but without the job satisfaction or high social status.

Offline Zavala

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Allen Maher's Open Office Char Gen problem
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 05:56:53 AM »
That problem occurs on an older version of the sheet... it has been corrected on the current version here:

http://24.72.114.123/dgt/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&Itemid=&gid=15&orderby=dmdatecounter&ascdesc=DESC

There are a few other bug fixes in the summer update version as well.

Thanks for the info, I really like the program, it has helped me alot.

Z