Author Topic: Rolemaster Classic on Fantasy Grounds  (Read 3469 times)

Offline Apeman

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Rolemaster Classic on Fantasy Grounds
« on: March 24, 2010, 06:06:05 PM »
I am officially recruiting a group of six players interested in playing online using the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop.  I was a huge skeptic of online RPGing but after giving fantasy grounds a try, I love it.

I have a Call of Cthulhu game running and am in the Central Standard Time zone and free late evenings or occassionally on weekends.  I am looking for mature players who are open to using some of the optional rules from RoCo I, Express Additions and Rolemaster Classic with a streamlined action sequence (somewhat like D&D's action rather than a point based activity). 

I am also using maptools for tactical mapping to give you line of sight and lighting and skype and ventrilo to communicate with headsets.  Documents will be posted on google docs.

You will need to buy a headset if you do not have one and have a high speed connection.  A second monitor is highly desirable so you can lay your tactical map out on one and interact and roll dice on the other. 

My campaign is a home grown setting that I have been working on with a face to face group for a decade.  I have some very nice maps and props.

My GMing style is 40% plot, 30% combat, 30% riddles/puzzles/mysteries, 10% running for your lives away from something.  Hack and slash players can attempt to play but never live long.

This isn't World of Warcraft... no respawning... it is like playing rolemaster around a table except we have some very high tech tools from graphics to sound and maps.