Author Topic: Show me your character?!  (Read 2033 times)

Offline DangerMan

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Show me your character?!
« on: March 18, 2010, 03:50:55 AM »
I'd love to see the characters you guys are palying, or your favourite, but now dead, character. I'd like to know race, profession, talents/flaws, TPs and what skills you've prioritized.

I love designing characters. I can spend hours and hours going throught the books, looking at races, professions, talents/flaws, training packages etc. We have a fair deal of TPKs in our group, and my friends make fun of me because I at any given time have a number of "back ups" at hand.

I'll start. Im currently playing this character:

Race: Halv elf
Profession: Magician
Talents: Eloquence, Natural physique, Photographic memory, Quick calculator and Arcane discovery (arcane healing)
Flaws: Lack of scope, Vow (vow of poverty) and Unlucky
Training packages: Orcale and Amateur mage
Skills prioritized: Divination (all three), Magic lores, Power Manipulation, Transcend armour (wears AT9), Tale telling and Directes spells (of course).

So much for mages beeing "glass cannons"... ::)

Now, I've I showed you mine, may I see yours?
If you're having fun, you're doing it right!

Offline Ecthelion

• ICE Forum Moderator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Character Gallery
Re: Show me your character?!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 05:38:19 AM »
A bunch of my characters are available as PDFs in the character gallery on my homepage.

Offline Temujin

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Show me your character?!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 02:54:13 AM »
Character: Mirimaranwë
Race: High Elf
Profession: Magician
Training Packages: Protégé, Loremaster, Court Herald(campaign-specific TP), Crusading Academic, Hermit, Spy Agent, Witch (adapted to deal with nature spirits, rather than demons), Cultist, Magical Crafter, Power Weaponsmith, Power Armorsmith(three alchemist TPs) and Sage.
Lots of TP, but this is a campaign with lots of storyline and spawning decades.
Level: 20 (soon to be 25, haven't had time to train & level up lately)
Talents: Aura(Greater), Scope Skills (Targets), Undetectable, Directed Weapons (major) - Falchion, Photographic Memory, Excellent Memory, Quick Calculator.
Half of those were acquired over time ingame, as GM awards merits points with leveling
Flaws: character used to be Megalomaniac, he allowed himself to get cured after 4 years of RL gaming ;)
On paper, none, in practice, he's got a fair number of ingame flaw due to story
Spell List Focus: Earth Law, Light Law, Wind Law, Fire Law, Spirit Mastery, Sustain Body, Essence's Perception, Lofty Bridge, Alchemical lists (Armor Enchantments, Weapon Enchantments, General Enchantments) and Knowledge Mastery, with a pletora of lesser lists.
Strong skills: Directed Spells, some craft, several hundred ranks of Lore skills in all categories, spell mastery, magic ritual, research & falchion