Author Topic: Spell Lists in electronic format?  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Justin

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +170/-170
Spell Lists in electronic format?
« on: November 01, 2008, 08:30:12 AM »
Does anyone have a Word or Notepad doc which contains the spell lists and spells within? I've got several of the old books scanned into pdf, but my printer is so slow when it comes to printing those; treats them like pictures. I don't need spell descriptions or anything, I've got those in the books, I just need a sort of check list for GM needs.
"Even the most free roaming video game in the world still has to rely on programmed quest resolution triggers.  Only table-top RPGs make any solution possible.  Even ones not originally intended by the GM.  You  will never replace that." --Rivstyx

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Spell Lists in electronic format?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »
You mean like this --> http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item600

Offline Justin

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +170/-170
Re: Spell Lists in electronic format?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 10:26:35 AM »
"Like" that, yes. But those pages are basically in Spell Law. I'm hoping to find a collection of the spells presented in RCI->III.
"Even the most free roaming video game in the world still has to rely on programmed quest resolution triggers.  Only table-top RPGs make any solution possible.  Even ones not originally intended by the GM.  You  will never replace that." --Rivstyx